Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Evolution of "Welcome to Native America" Draft 3


This is the third revised draft of my thesis statement for my project, this is an idea I have to put out there to see how well it is received, and will it be plausible. My idea was to reach people with three different media outlets;  Map (in educational environments, perhaps high schools), Magazine (I got references from magazines such as Ecuador Infinito or Museum of the American Indian, they have certain Native people current events), Website (If people are interested into learning even more, this would be the place to go)
The  “Welcome to Native America” project will act as an educational tool that could use three forms of media to reach different audiences and help increase recognition of  Native American people in modern day America. In the hopes to one day help petition for a nationally recognized Indigenous Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment