Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Visual Ideas and Concepts: The Question

These three photos display an idea I had in my head, this isn't part of the concrete project that is developing. These images are exploring merely a socio-political commentary, when I see them together I ask myself what is the audience understanding, what do they want to respond, where do they step in history with  these maps?

These images are a thought process for my own personal steps to come up with a new concept of an idea, looking for the "distinctly different" in regards to my other map. Trying to look for the answers of my greatest challenges:
  • Take all this new information I'm always getting and filtering it to an audience
  • Not dumbing down facts
  • Combining several aspects of my research i.e. Time period, Geography, Cultural differences, Languages etc.





No comments:

Post a Comment