Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Evoluiton of "Welcome to Native America" Draft 1


My project will continue evolving as I continue to complete research from a variety of maps I have come across by other artists. For the most part I believe the project would first have to develop as much as it can from a Print medium, I would eventually like to create a website that Illustrates all the tribes in one place. Perhaps open links to all these cultures and photographs, and information of their current status or if they still even exist.
As part of my thinking process this is my 1st draft to condensing my idea into a one sentence thesis concept.

“Welcome to Native America” is a socio-political commentary for the initial purpose of cultural & personal identity, but to also gain recognition about the large populations of Native indigenous people throughout the Americas.

No comments:

Post a Comment